Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Survivor Challenge Guide, Volume 2, Part 1: Seasons 21-24

For those of you who may be unaware, a few years ago I wrote a complete guide to Survivor's challenges. Now that it's ridiculously out-of-date, it's time to update it. There's been a complete reformat - it's now more text-based and less meta-referential - but the basic idea of listing every Survivor challenge in history is still there. As it's taking me forever to update to my satisfaction, I thought I'd release it a few seasons at a time (starting with four of the five seasons missing from the old guide), and make changes to the new format as criticism sees fit. Subsequent versions are going to add more seasons, although I do need feedback in order to know what to change. Feel free to comment, even if just to say it sucks.

So, that said, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment